Tenant Project Environment Connections - Missing Resource

I’m trying to remove the Environments associated with e5Extensions Project for the HCF Tenant, however, the “Change Connection to e5Extensions” dialog is showing “Missing Resource” for the UAT, Staging and Prod environments. The message displayed on mouse hover is in the attached document.

I’m an Octopus Administrator (so have God privileges) and don’t see this issue anywhere else other than here.

It seems to be a bug\data issue? Please let me know if you require any more info.

Thanks heap!

Attached are some screenshots.

TenantProjects.pdf (90.9 KB)

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for getting in touch,

Based on the information provided in your query, this sounds like the same issue that I’ve created a Github issue for, I’ve linked this below;

Essentially, this issue occurs when a Project is connected to a Tenant using a Lifecycle that contained one or more environments that no longer exist within the current Lifecycle of the Project.

(The environment(s) in question would also have to have been selected when the Project was connected)

As per the Github issue, to resolve this;

You’ll need to navigate back to the associated Project and change the Lifecycle of the Project to include the missing environment and then subsequently navigate back to the Tenants area to update the connection.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused as a result, if you require any further assistance or clarification, please let me know :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Reece

1 Like

Hey @reece.walsh the workaround to fix this issue worked.

Thanks heaps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.