TeamCity Plugin 3.3.1 not compatible with 3.2.1.0

We upgraded the teamcity plugin this morning to get the TLS 1.2 fix, and its mostly working fine.

However, we just had a deploy that’s failed, and its returned this error in the teamcity logs:

Error from Octopus server (HTTP 200): Unable to process response from server: Error converting value "Cancelled" to type 'Octopus.Client.Model.ActivityStatus'. Path 'ActivityLog.Children[3].Status', line 315, position 30.. Response content: {
[16:29:14]  "Task": {
[16:29:14]    "Id": "ServerTasks-16169",
[16:29:14]    "Name": "Deploy",
[16:29:14]    "Description": "Deploy Ce
[16:29:14]Exit code: -7
[16:29:14]Octo.exe exit code: -7

I know I saw Issue #2223 come through recently that renamed Cancelled to Canceled, so I suspect that this was a breaking change :frowning:

Hi Matt,

Ahh, yes, it was unfortunately.

You’ll either need to downgrade your TeamCity plugin to 3.2.0.50, or upgrade your Octopus Server.

The ideal would be to upgrade the server to the latest version. You might be able to get away with upgrading to 3.2.11 (the server version that change was introduced in), though there was a breaking change in 3.3 around sensitive-variables (mentioned on the download page); I’m not sure if that impacts the TeamCity plugin.

We’re truly sorry for any inconvenience. If there’s anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Regards,
Michael