Task stuck in cancelling for 4 days

Hello, We have a cloud instance https://vista.octopus.app and had a task stuck in cancelling for 4 days. I’ve restarted the tentacles, but that has not resolved the issue. Please help.

Hi Gerard, thanks for getting in touch.

I’m Jason from the Octopus Cloud team. I can take a number of actions to try and rectify your stuck task. The most obvious is rebooting the Cloud Instance - but as your maintenance window isn’t until 10pm tonight Eastern Australia time, I need your permission to kick off the reboot

If that fails to unstick the task, I am able to log into the instance and take a few other actions - for which I also need permission. Please let me know if this is OK with you and I’ll take action on receipt of your reply

Thanks

Jason

Hi Gerard,

Probably worth mentioning I’ve scheduled a restart for the instance during your maintenance window anyway, so that will go through at around 10pm AEST

thanks

Jason

1 Like

Hi Jason,

Did the scheduled restart occurred successfully? I still see the task cancelling

Hi Gerard,

The reboot went through OK but the task wasn’t fixed. I’ve done an intervention on that task and set it to ‘Failed’ for you, and processing should be back to normal now

thanks

Jason

1 Like