System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: (3) The system cannot find the path specified:

Hi,

I am trying to push the nuget package which is copied to a local DIR to PCF.
But i am getting the following exception accessing the nuget package. Can you please help me with the same

Copying package contents to ‘D:\Store\Store’
05:15:36 Error | System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: (3) The system cannot find the path specified: [\?\D:\Store]
05:15:36 Error | at Alphaleonis.Win32.NativeError.ThrowException(UInt32 errorCode, String readPath, String writePath)
05:15:36 Error | at Alphaleonis.Win32.Filesystem.Directory.CreateDirectoryCore(KernelTransaction transaction, String path, String templatePath, ObjectSecurity directorySecurity, Boolean compress, PathFormat pathFormat)
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Integration.FileSystem.LongPathsDirectory.CreateDirectory(String path)
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Integration.FileSystem.CalamariPhysicalFileSystem.CopyDirectory(String sourceDirectory, String targetDirectory, CancellationToken cancel)
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Integration.FileSystem.CalamariPhysicalFileSystem.CopyDirectory(String sourceDirectory, String targetDirectory)
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Deployment.Conventions.CopyPackageToCustomInstallationDirectoryConvention.Install(RunningDeployment deployment)
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Deployment.ConventionProcessor.RunInstallConventions()
05:15:36 Error | at Calamari.Deployment.ConventionProcessor.RunConventions()
05:15:36 Error | Running rollback conventions…

Hi, looks like you have a similar ticket open. Replying on the other ticket.

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.