Subject Alternative Name display

In the certificates area of the application when you have SAN attached to a certificate, the display of them is not quite right.

Instead of actually putting in the new line octopus is escaping the <br/> tag for display.

Subject Alternative Names

DNS Name=mainserver<br/>DNS Name=server1<br/>DNS Name=server2<br/>DNS Name=afinalname

Would it be possible to get them to display with the actual <br/> as a break so each is on a new line please.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry you’re hitting this strange and unintended display issue, and I appreciate you reporting this. This is actually a known issue which I previously raised and you can track that here.

I’ve included a link to this thread as an additional source to the issue. The good news is this is only a display bug and shouldn’t cause any issues when using the certificate itself. However please let me know if you come across any further questions or concerns here. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.