Step re-order broke in latest release

Hi!

I’m pretty sure the step re-order functionality broke in the last release (1.6.0.1712).

If I reorder the steps and press save to store my changes, the steps reset back to the original order.

I’ve tested on two different Octopus server installs with latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and IE9. It worked perfectly before. (1.5.1.1652)

Regards,
Jan Ove Skogheim Olsen

Thanks for the bug report and sorry for letting something as silly as this creep in, I’ll release a fix shortly.

Paul

This should now be fixed:

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Paul

Works great now, thanks! :slight_smile:

Jan ove

Hi!

I’m using the latest release (1.6.1.1718) and find myself unable to re-order steps for a project. I follow the button to re-order and am presented with a notification that I can drag to re-order the steps as I want - but clicking and dragging does nothing: each step remains as it were before. I’ve tried in latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and IE to no avail…

Help!
-Paul

Hi Paul, I’ll try to get a fix out for this shortly.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Can you check:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Octopus\Portal\Scripts

And delete any “.min.js” files that might be there?

Using the Chrome developer tools and looking at the Console tab, can you see any errors when the javascript runs on the page?

Paul

Hi Paul,

Fantastic; removing the ‘.min.js’ files fixed the problem; also fixes another issue whereby trying to edit environments would see the lightbox fade appear but no popup layer appearing as part of that.

Wonderful stuff; I presume these were left behind after an upgrade from an earlier version?

-Paul