SSL Certificate Error

Hi, I’m using Jenkins as build tool. When Jenkins tries to connect Octopus Server it’s getting certificate error even though certificate seems valid. This problem did not exist before.

Detected automation environment: “Jenkins”

System.Exception: Unable to connect to the Octopus Deploy server. See the inner exception for details. —> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception. —> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. —> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

Hi ozgun,

Thank you for contacting Octopus.

It looks like you are affected by an intermediate certificate issue with our cloud instances. This can be fixed by reprovisioning your instance, which typically takes 15 minutes or less.

With your permission, I can do this for you right away and get you back up and running.

Regards,
Donny

Hi ozgun,

Just wanted to update you.

I have scheduled the reprovisioning of your instance to occur during your scheduled maintenance period today. Once that is complete you should be good to go.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Donny

Hi ozgun,

Your instance has been reprovisioned and working normally now.

If you need anything else, please let us know!

Regards,
Donny

Hi donny,

It’s fixed now. Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.