Single Dacpac deployment Update Multiple DB's

Hi Team,
I am have a query ??? Need to know in Octopus deployment how to update the multiple database schema with single dacpac(Data Tier Application Package) Model Deployment.
I am using the Team City Tool for Building My SSDT Project & sends the NuPkg to Octopus.

Please kindly help me with this.

Thanks,
Karthick

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for getting in touch! I may need to get some further information from you to get a better idea of your requirements, however I have an idea which you could look into.

If the multiple databases are all on the same server/target, you could look into using our Tenants feature. We have a documentation page which tells you everything you need to know about the Tenants feature.

Essentially, you can create a Tenant for each database you wish to deploy in the same deployment, then using Tenanted variables, you can set data such as connection strings / database names. When you deploy this project to multiple Tenants, a new task would be created per Tenant. This lets you maintain a single project and package but dynamically deploy multiple databases on the same target.

Does this sound like what you are after?

If this is not very helpful to your needs, I will need you to provide some more details about what you would like to achieve here.

Let me know if this helps, or if you have any further questions. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.