Show Unhealthy Targets on Deploy Release screen

(tgillitzer) #1

On the Deploy Release screen, if you have multiple Tenants selected, you see, per Tenant, if there are any “Unavailable” Tentacles for that tenant. We would like it to also show how many “Unhealthy” Tentacles there are, ideally as a separate, less severe (yellow?) classification.

Is this a possibility?

Thanks

(Kenneth Bates) #3

Hi @tgillitzer,

Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately the current behavior doesn’t indicate if any machines are unhealthy, however you can get this information via the Infrastructure > Deployment Targets page in the web portal by filtering down the Unhealthy status and any specific tenant(s) needed. Would that help in any way?

This may be a great idea to suggest up on our UserVoice site, which is the main avenue we consult when considering features/enhancements like this for future releases. This way we can gauge community support and prioritize it accordingly.

https://octopusdeploy.uservoice.com/

I’m sorry it’s not better news for the time being! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward.

Best regards,

Kenny

(tgillitzer) #4

Is it possible we could submit a PR in the OctopusDeploy GitHub repo that would be accepted that would implement this? Obviously the changes would need to meet your requirements, but if we did the dev work for this, is it likely it would be accepted and merged?

(tgillitzer) #5

I created a user voice as well.