"Show Empty Groups" does not show empty groups

Hello,

We just upgraded our Octopus to v2018.3.10.

One problem we found was that, after creating a new project group, we can’t access the new project group. The “Show Empty Groups” link does not display the empty group.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ge

I just tried v2018.3.11 (the latest version). Still same problem.

Hi Ge,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I understand this behavior can be frustrating.

I’ve been able to successfully replicate this behavior using the Octopus versions you have specified and I’ve created a Github issue for this which can be found below;

I’d recommend keeping up to date with the progress of this issue at the aforementioned link.

As highlighted in the issue itself, the current workarounds available in this scenario would be to either navigate to settings within a Project and assign a Project to this group (This will cause the group to appear in the Projects area where you can assign other projects to this group) or you can replace app# with oldportal# in the Octopus URL to load Octopus using the V3 UI to retain this functionality (The former workaround is recommended)

If you require any further assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Your patience and understanding in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

Thank you for the info!

Ge

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.