Scoop manifest for Octopus CLI/Tools

Before I create one, has anybody created a public Scoop manifest for installing Octopus Tools/CLI as downloaded from Download Octopus CLI - Octopus Deploy?

OK I’ve created it now. You can install Octopus CLI using scoop by typing the following at PowerShell prompt:

PS> scoop install https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Caltor/63a839d89d70086610b39c5b8c0e45ec/raw/edf3d445a956d9ea6e5194aef25fd052a1e363c3/octopustools.json

Hi darren.woodford,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I don’t believe this is something we already have, so thank you for sharing it with us! We’re always interested in seeing how people work with Octopus so I’ll share this with team as something for future consideration.

I hope this is helpful. Please get back to us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Charles

I’ve opened an Issue on GitHub with a request to add it to the main bucket (repository) on Scoop. Might carry more weight if someone from the Octopus team added their support to the request. Sadly there are 555 open Issues so I’m not sure how active this project is now.

Hi darren.woodford,

Thank you for the update. I’ll share the GitHub link with the team.

I hope this is helpful. Please get back to us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Charles

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.