- Create an Account (ex. Token Account)
- Create a Target that authenticates with that Account (ex. Kubernetes Target)
- Deploy a Release that goes to the Target
- Delete Target (this works)
- Delete Account (this is blocked since the Release references the Account)
This is preventing me from cleaning up from delete clusters. The Release doesn’t look like it should be referencing the Account (it’s transitively referenced through the Target that I’m able to delete). There is no way that the Account can be used by Re-Deploying the release since the only Target that used it has been deleted.