Register-with error on w8kr2

Hi

I’m trying to automate the installation of agents and I’m receiving the following error when invoking the tentacle.exe register-with command from a Windows 2008 r2 with .net 3.5 and 4.5 installed. I’ve tried the same script on my workstation Windows 8.1 without any problems. Any idea what I’m missing?

Thanks.
/Jasper

2015-02-10 10:48:13.6950  ERROR  Unhandled error when processing request from client
System.IO.IOException: The handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format.
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
   at Pipefish.Transport.SecureTcp.Server.SecureTcpServer.ExecuteRequest(TcpClient client) in y:\work\3cbe05672d69a231\source\Pipefish.Transport.SecureTcp\Server\SecureTcpServer.cs:line 112

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to tell us where are you reading this error and maybe send the full error log? We cant know much about it unless we know its context.

Thanks

Dalmiro