Redgate SQL Change Automation - populate __MigrationLog

Howdy.
I’m using RedGate SQL Change Automation + Bamboo + Octopus Deploy. I’m using the " Redgate SQL Change Automation Publish" step in Bamboo, and am able to send the nuget package to Octopus default repository. I’m also able to deploy to multiple environments’ DBs in Octo using the “RedGate Create Database Release” and “RedGate Deploy Database Release” step templates.

However, I’m not getting the dbo.__MigrationLog release_version and package_version columns populated, and I don’t see a place to configure that in the step templates.

Any ideas?

TIA,

-Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch.

RedGate would be able to provide the best answer to your questions regarding the “RedGate Create Database Release” and “RedGate Deploy Database Release” step templates. You can e-mail them at support@red-gate.com or via https://productsupport.red-gate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Their support is generally excellent but if you cannot get an answer please let me know and I will chase down someone who knows.

Cheers,
Shane

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.