Recieving Warning "there are no enabled deployment targets in the roles specified by this step, in this environment"

Hello,

I am trying to deploy tenanted deployment to a tenant called “ABC” in our internal environment and I am receiving the warning “there are no enabled deployment targets in the roles specified by this step, in this environment” even though there are, and this was working last week.

All of our tenants are grouped into one tenant group called "customers"
In the Internal environment we have a server using the role SIF6. it is a listening tentacle that is configured to be included only in tenanted deployments and the “Customers” tenant tag includes ABC.
My process steps are for all roles, and all environments.

This was working last week, now we are getting an error. We have a ton of tenants and deployment targets, it will not work for us to have to select the specific deployment target each time we do a deployment, we need the server to be able to determine this for us. Why has this stopped working? How soon will this be fixed?

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. I am guessing you recently upgraded to 3.16.3?

I have raised an issue and created a fix. It is currently being reviewed, so once it is done, I will ship it in 3.16.4, which should be in the next few hours.

If you can’t upgrade immediately, you should be able to click Deploy release despite the warnings. You can also downgrade to 3.16.2.

Robert W

Thanks very much for the quick turn around, we installed the 3.16.4 version this morning and it fixed our problem! Thanks again! :slight_smile: