Projects Not Appearing in Lifecycle Usage Tab

It was brought to my attention that one of the lifecycles doesnt display a full list of projects using it. What can i do to make them all show up? I currently only see 2 out of the 8 that share it.

My octopus version is 2021.3

Hi @Zoren_Manteuffel,

Nice to hear from you again, thanks for reaching out!

That is definitely strange that projects wouldn’t be appearing under the Usage tab for Lifecycles, are these projects using Automatic Release Creation by any chance? Just confirming if these projects appear ok in other Lifecycle’s Usage tabs?

It’s possible you’ve run into a recently resolved issue which could fit what’s going on. This was resolved for versions 2021.3.10322+ so if you aren’t on the latest release (2021.3.12132), I would definitely recommend upgrading and seeing if the issue is still present.

I’d be more than happy to investigate this further if that doesn’t help, let me know how you get on or if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Hi @Zoren_Manteuffel,

Apologies for the double message, I forgot to share the Github Issue link:

Best Regards,

Hello!

We are not using ARC. The design goal for our pipeline is that releases are created from a build in team city, though this lifecycle will automatically deploy them when a release is made. I think though at one point the project was setup for ARC.

I’ll try the upgrade and see if that does it.

1 Like

Hi @Zoren_Manteuffel,

Apologies for the delay in response, thanks for confirming that!

I’ll explore other potential causes but please let us know how the upgrade goes or if there are any other issues afterwards.

Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this!

Best Regards,

That fixes the issue completely. It took me a bit to schedule the upgrade but I can see all of the projects in the usage tab.

However, I’m now encountering a new issue which I’ll make a separate thread for. :confused:

1 Like

Hi @Zoren_Manteuffel,

That’s great to hear that the upgrade resolved the issue, thanks for letting us know!

Sorry to hear there’s another issue, I’ll keep an eye out for your next thread and hopefully we can get that sorted asap!

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.