Phantom missing var

Hi,

We have filled out variables in a tenant and made sure that none of the var values are missing or marked with orange.
However the tenant still shows us the orange exclamation mark showing missing var values.
We have double and triple checked the tenant var values and all are definitely full.
How can we fix this?

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry you’re hitting this strange behavior. Unfortunately I’m unable to reproduce this issue in my local instance running 2018.7.0. Would you be willing to provide screenshots of your tenant variables, and let me know which Octopus version you’re currently running? I’ll be more than happy to attempt to reproduce this and get to the bottom of it with that additional information. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Thanks for attempting.
The issue seemed to just vanish on its own and I have not seen a reproduction since.
If it happens again I will come back here.

Till then thanks again.

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for following up and letting me know. That’s great to hear the issue has vanished, but it’s a bit strange you hit it in the first place. Maybe it was due to browser caching? Anyway I’d definitely like to hear back if you hit this again! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.