Octopus Web Portal Dashboard Refresh Rate

(jian huang) #1

Hi Octopus team,

When I was using the older version of Octopus Deploy, the dashboard refresh frequently, so I can check the deployment status almost in real time. However I recently updated to a newer version v2018.8.3, then the dashboard takes a while to refresh, probably more than 30 seconds to see the status being updated.

Is there a setting I can configure to make it faster in refreshing the status in dashboard?

Thanks.

(Kenneth Bates) #3

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear you’ve been hitting this slower refresh after upgrading. I don’t believe there’s any setting to change the dashboard refresh. We’ve made some performance issue around the dashboard since 2018.8.3 - would you be able/willing to upgrade preferably to latest and see if this behavior is any better for you? I think one specific issue that was fixed in 2018.9.3 may improve this:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

(jian huang) #4

I will give it a try when I have a chance, thanks Kenny.

(Kenneth Bates) #5

Hi,

You’re very welcome! Let me know how you go or if you have any further questions moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny