Octopus Team Access

Hi
We are using Octopus Deploy Server 2019.13.7 version. I want to define a Team with only Deployments Overview access. i.e they can view only releases/packages deployed to which envt. I don’t want to provide them Process access. However, I could not do that. I’ve to provide at least Process view access. Is there a way to do with out providing Process view at all?

Regards,

Endashaw

Hi Endashaw,

Thanks for getting in touch! Currently there is no way to access the release information without access to the deployment process. The release page contains details that are configured in the deployment process.

I’m wondering what your use case here may be. We often have requests similar to this when looking to set up some form of reporting. If this is the case, I have some helpful documentation on reporting that may help.

If you have any questions or thoughts on this, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Daniel

@Daniel_Fischer
Thanks for response. There are group of users who needs to have access to Octopus. But we want only to provide Deployment view only without Process. So, if this feature is not available, the reporting is a workaround

Regards,

Endashaw

Hi Endashaw,

Thanks for getting back. We implemented the reporting feature in part to work around this limitation, hopefully the reporting will suffice for your needs.

Feel free to get in touch at any time.

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.