Octopus not finding images in Google Container Registry

Hi,
I’ve followed the instructions found here https://octopus.com/docs/packaging-applications/package-repositories/docker-registries/google-container-registry but when i try to search for packages nothing is shown, it’s not an auth problem because if i change the username then i get authentication failed.
Should the search feature work?

hmm - ok maybe just user error, I had entered the wrong host and now the releases page is able to find the package, however testing still doesn’t seem to work. Not a major issue

Hi @g_budden,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please let me know what error you’re receiving on the test page? Searching on the release and deploying works correctly, just to confirm?

Thanks,
Jeremy

hi,
the search on release and test page doesn’t show any errors, it just doesn’t find any packages. However if i go to the release page it happily finds the versions that are available and deploys the chosen image.

Hi,

We did a repro on our side on latest (2020.4.0) following the guide, and the test function seems to be working on our end. Which version are you running?

If you’re not concerned about the test section working since the actual usage works, we don’t have to dig in more on this but I’d be happy to work with you on it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.