Octopus integration with Artifactory Generic repo

Hi,

Does Octopus have integration with Artifactory Generic repo? I have some .zip packages which I am able to deploy to Artifactory Maven repo but it requires some boilerplate and is tedious. When I deploy the same packages via Jenkins Artifactory-Generic plugin to the Artifactory Maven repo (as generic package), I can see the .zip package in the Artifactory Web UI but Octopus does not show them in the list of available versions during creating a release. Is this because I am deploying a “generic” package to Maven repo?

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry for the long delay in getting back to you on this one!

I believe you may be running into this problem because Octopus doesn’t support Zip packages for external feeds currently. For more information, please check out our documentation on supported formats

For external feeds, you will need to ensure that you are using the nuget package type if possible.

We have a uservoice on supporting zip files for external feeds which you could also vote on. We take in account these votes when determining which features the community finds most helpful.
I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Lawrence.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.