Octopus Installation

Hi All,
I have installed Octopus tool on one of my server. But I don’t see the the details In “Control Panel”.

1. how to check the Application details in “Control Panel”?
  2. how to restart the “tentacle”?

Please help me.
Thanks,
Veerendra

Hi Veerendra,

Thanks for getting in touch and that’s great to hear you’ve installed Octopus! Which details are looking for specifically? You can open the Octopus manager which will show details regarding your installation as shown below.

You can view the Windows Services which will include the Octopus Deploy Server and Tentacle installations.

You can restart the Server and/or Tentacle in the Windows Services or in the Octopus/Tentacle managers.

I hope this provides the information you’re needing! Please let me know how you go or if I’ve misinterpreted what you’re after in any way.

Best regards,

Kenny

Thank you Kenny.
My team is implementing Octopus for my client. Will let you know and take your help on installation & configuration.
Regards,
Veerendra.

Hi Veerendra,

Thanks for following up, and that’s great to hear! Don’t hesitate to reach out along the way if you have any questions or concerns in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.