Octopus deployment succeeds but files don't change on multitenant projects

Using V2018.3.4 I have a project that has untenanted ready, as well as tenanted ready environments. My deployment succeeds but the files remain unchanged. We are deploying to an azure function app from a C# project. We have confirmed this when we deployed directly to Azure from our dev environment and saw our changes behaving correctly in the function app.

Hi Dalton,

Thanks for getting in touch! Would you be able to provide a full deployment log for both working and not working deployments?

I have made this conversation private so only you and Octopus staff can see the contents of the log files and your reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for getting back to me, turns our TFS was deploying to a different target. So octopus was actually deploying the same project because it wasn’t being updated. We have resolved our issue and there was no problem with octopus! You can go ahead and close the ticket. Love the product and thank you for your help!

Have a good day

HI Dalton,

Thanks for the update! I’m glad to hear that you found the problem.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you run into any further issues or have any questions. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Daniel