- It’s using whatever locale is installed on the Octopus Deploy computer, in my case Norwegian (“4. desember 2015 15:35”)
- It’s using the time zone of the Octopus Deploy computer, in my case UTC+1 right now
- It’s omitting the seconds, but I don’t see the point of not including this information
This makes it very unpredictable to parse, such as for custom presentation of build date in the footer of a website.
- Use ISO 8601 formatting
- Either use UTC datetime or include the timezone offset
- Either change the current variable or create a new variable with this new behavior