Octopus.Client 3.4.x PackageResource.PackageSizeBytes Missing

Version 3.3.x of the client had PackageSizeBytes, but version 3.4 does not, nor do I see any equivalent. The wiki hasn’t been updated to say it’s removed. How do I get the package size now? When downloading the package file, the ContentLength header is not populated (it’s separate issue, i know… but range request headers aren’t respected either, so those are nuisances), so I was relying on the PackageSizeBytes.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch and I apologize for moving your cheese without warning or explanation.

The PackageSizeBytes property has moved to the PackageFromBuiltInFeedResource resource. The API will return PackageFromBuiltInFeedResource but unfortunately we haven’t updated Octopus.Client to return PackageFromBuiltInFeedResource, I’ll add that asap to go out in the next release: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2689

Cheers,
Shane

Good to hear, thanks!

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.