Octopack issue with TeamCity 9X

Hi,

I am using Octopac with Teamcity to build the nuget package. Below steps I have followed in Teamcity to configure Octopack.

1> In VisualStudio, I add the OctoPack Nuget package to every project I needed to generate Nuget packages for.
2> In TeamCity, I navigated to Administration|Plugins List
3> Then I downloaded the Octopus.Teamcity.zip file and placed under the “plugin” folder of team city.
4> I Restarted the TeamCity Server service.
5> Once TeamCity was back up, I navigate to the Administration page and select NuGet under Integrations on the left side of the screen.
6> Then I selected NuGet.exe tab at the top to select the version of Nuget.exe I wanted to use.
7> I clicked on “Fetch NuGet” and picked version 3.4.4 from the dropdown.
8> Then I edited my build step that builds the solution and checked “Run OctoPack”.

After this, I started the build but its failing with below error while creating the nuget package.

CreateOctoPackPackage] error OCTONUGET: ‘1.0.0.1%’ is not a valid version string.
[15:04:20][CreateOctoPackPackage] error OCTONUGET: Parameter name: version
[15:04:20][CreateOctoPackPackage] error OCT-1676060969: There was an error calling NuGet. Please see the output above for more details. Command line: ‘E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\packages\OctoPack.3.0.71\tools\NuGet.exe’ pack “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp\obj\octopacking\TestCustomWebApp.nuspec” -NoPackageAnalysis -BasePath “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp” -OutputDirectory “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp\obj\octopacked” -Version 1.0.0.1%
[15:04:20]
[CreateOctoPackPackage] error OCT-1676060969: System.Exception: There was an error calling NuGet. Please see the output above for more details. Command line: ‘E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\packages\OctoPack.3.0.71\tools\NuGet.exe’ pack “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp\obj\octopacking\TestCustomWebApp.nuspec” -NoPackageAnalysis -BasePath “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp” -OutputDirectory “E:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f4f26bfbd987bc44\TestCustomWebApp\obj\octopacked” -Version 1.0.0.1%
at OctoPack.Tasks.CreateOctoPackPackage.RunNuGet(String specFilePath, String octopacking, String octopacked, String projectDirectory) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1f6ae101e1fcba62\source\OctoPack.Tasks\CreateOctoPackPackage.cs:line 588
at OctoPack.Tasks.CreateOctoPackPackage.Execute() in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1f6ae101e1fcba62\source\OctoPack.Tasks\CreateOctoPackPackage.cs:line 194

Best Regards.

TestDevCustomPortalBuildProject_CustomPortalBuild_1.0.0.0.txt (174 KB)

Without running / selecting the Octopack option in teamcity build, the build work fine.

Please note, I do not have “D:” into my system. I dont know from where this is coming “d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work”,
Previous installation of TeamCity on this same machine was having “D:” , however the system has upgraded to new OS now. But dont understand from where this path is getting accesed.

Hi,

I have resolved the issue.

Thanks.