I have a large solution containing C# and VB.Net projects.
I attempted to install OctoPack for my Web project via nuget using the command:
install-package OctoPack Web
I checked which files were modified or added using my version control software.
A completely different project file was modified, Core. The following line was added:
<Import Project="$(SolutionDir)\.octopack\OctoPack.targets" />
In order to get OctoPack to work correctly I removed the line from the Core project and added it to the Web project.
This is the second solution that I’ve had this problem with.
In both cases the target project is an ASP.Net MVC project.