Not able to install Octopus Deploy server and tentacle

While installing Octopus Deploy server and Tentacle in my remote machine. I am getting this error:
Error: ===============================================================================
Error: The profile for the user is a temporary profile. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80090024)
Error: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
Error: at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Internals.CertificateGeneration.Win32ErrorHelper.ThrowExceptionIfGetLastErrorIsNotZero()
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Internals.CertificateGeneration.CryptContext.Open()
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Security.CertificateGenerator.Generate(String fullName, Boolean exportable)
Error: at Octopus.Tentacle.Configuration.TentacleConfiguration.GenerateNewCertificate()
Error: at Octopus.Tentacle.Commands.NewCertificateCommand.Start()
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Startup.AbstractCommand.Start(String[] commandLineArguments, ICommandRuntime commandRuntime, OptionSet commonOptions)
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Startup.ConsoleHost.Run(Action`1 start, Action shutdown)
Error: at Octopus.Shared.Startup.OctopusProgram.Run()
Error: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: Terminating process with exit code 100

Full error details I am log file attaching with this

OctopusServer.txt (26 KB)

OctopusTentacle.txt (8 KB)

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately it appears that the profile that you have logged into the server with has been marked as a temporary profile by Windows. These instructions by Microsoft will assist you in resolving this issue.

The profile is needed because private keys are temporarily loaded into the user’s profile when the application is running, which is not supported when the user is running under a temporary profile.

I hope this assist, please let me know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Regards,

Alex