My Dashboard is empty this morning

I am evaluating Octopus Deploy for adoption in our enterprise. And have been successfully setting up automated deployments.
My environment is I am using a local version of TeamCity 10.0 on Windows 7 Pro (64 bit).
TeamCity is using our enterprise TFS for version control. a local SqlExpress version for the Octopus SQL db.
I installed Octopus 3.3.18 about a month ago. and designated my self as admin.
For some reason the Octopus server Service was not running this AM. When I manually started it my Dashboard was empty.

Bill Montemer
562 607-2885

Octopus was set to use AD to authenticate. But somehow that mechanism was trashed. (AD was still working on our network).
I found a link for resetting the admin password. And am now able to log in as admin.
Everything is showing now.

Thank you,

Bill

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

image001.png

image006.png

image002.png

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out. AD stopped working only with Octopus? If that’s the case and you wanna keep troubleshooting this, we’d need you to go back to AD auth mode, and then send us the Octopus Server logs (C:\Octopus\Logs on a default install)

Regards,
Dalmiro

Dalmiro –
I reset the mode to user/pwd then reset the admin password

All good now.
Thank you,

Bill

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

image001.png

image006.png

image002.png

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.