Multiple tenant tag sets sets "matching tenants" to zero

Hi,

I was trying to configure a tentacle earlier today which required two different tenant tag sets enabled. Doing so seems to set the number of matching tenants to zero and blocks deployments. This also happens when trying to set multiple tenant tags on accounts. I’ve attached before and after screenshots.

Is this a bug or intended behavior?

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch! I may need to get some more information here to better help you, however I can make some assumptions based on what you have provided. :slight_smile:

Something to keep in mind is that these Tenant tags are exclusive, not inclusive. They will exclude any Tenant that does not have both of those tags. Instead of including any Tenants with either of the tags.

From our Tenant Tags Documentation page:

A filter with tags across different tag sets will become more reductive since they are combined using AND

It is possible that this is not returning any Tenants, as there are no Tenants which are tagged with both NorthEurope AND Product Catalog Export?

Now as I mention above, I have made some assumptions here. So if this is wrong, and your Tenant does have both of these tags, you will need to provide me with a screenshot of your Tenants page.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Daniel