Missing Deploy Button

Hi
I have just created a new release, why would most of my environments not have the deploy button?

Thanks
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting in touch! I suspect the reason why the Deploy button isn’t displayed would be due to this user’s permissions restricting access to deploy to these specific environments. Can you send us through a copy of this user’s permissions? This can be downloaded in your web portal under Configuration > Test Permissions.

Additionally, can you confirm which version of Octopus you’re currently running? If you’re running an older version and you’re hitting a bug, it’s likely that it’s been fixed between your version and latest.

I look forward to hearing back and getting to the bottom of this one!

Best regards,

Kenny

Hi Kenny

Thanks for the response.

I spoke with a colleague and in the end this turned out to be due to the way the lifecycles were configured.

Kind regards

Shane Walford

Systems Engineer

Hi Shane,

Thanks for following up and letting me know the outcome! Great to hear you’ve spotted this. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.