Machine Policy page bugs

v2020.3.4

1. On the Usage tab for a machine policy, the “Filter by name” box does filter the results, but they don’t get repaginated after filtering. So if the results were on page 11 of the full list, after filtering you still have to click through pages 2-11 before finding them.

2. Deleting a machine policy does not send you back to the policy list; instead it tries to reload the detail page for the deleted policy. Because the delete succeeded, this results in an error message:

An unexpected error occurred in Octopus v2020.3.4: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Id’ of null”

• in MachinePolicyLayoutInner
    • in DataBaseComponent
    • in n
    • in MachinePolicyLayout
    • in Page
    • in p
    • in RenderWithPage
    • in t
    • in ErrorBoundary
    • in ReloadableRoute
    • in t
    • in InfrastructureRoutes
    • in r
    • in t
    • in ErrorBoundary
    • in ReloadableRoute
    • in t
    • in t
    • in RootRoutes
    • in withRouter(RootRoutes)
    • in SpaceLoader
    • in WithPersistedSpace
    • in p
    • in withRouter(Connect(WithPersistedSpace))
    • in div
    • in StandardLayoutInternal
    • in p
    • in t
    • in ErrorBoundary
    • in ReloadableRoute
    • in SecureRoute
    • in t
    • in t
    • in t
    • in DevToolsContextProvider
    • in ClientConnector
    • in App
    • in Unknown
    • in t
    • in Theme
    • in f
    • in ErrorBoundary
    • in AppContext

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch and for bringing these issues to our attention with your detailed reports. My apologies for the confusion these bugs have caused. I’ve been able to reproduce both of these locally in latest and you can track the progress of the bug reports at the following links.

I previously raised this machine policy usage filter pagination issue and updated it with a comment as it’s still occurring in latest.

TypeError after deleting a machine policy.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns moving forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.