Losing tentacle Connectivity

Hello,

We’re having intermittent issues with Octopus losing connectivity to it’s tentacles.

Our Octopus server is hosted in AWS and the tentacles we’re losing access to are in our on prem datacenter. This is impacting most of our deployments as the connection loss happens prior to the deployments finishing.

We’d like to know what options we have, possibly around extending timeouts on the server to tentacle communication to prevent some of these connection losses.

Thank you.

Hi @cody.haugen,

Thanks for posting your question, and welcome to the Octopus Deploy community!

I was wondering if you’d be willing to send through a deployment task log where the deployment was interrupted? You can find this under Project > Tasks > (deployment) > Task Log > Download.

Also, could could you send me a corresponding Tentacle log from during the deployment? These are located under C:\Octopus\Logs by default.

You can direct message these to me to keep any sensitive information private, or I can also provide you with a secure upload link if that’s preferable.

Once I have those, I’ll be able to further troubleshoot and provide guidance.

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Patrick

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.