Hello, here is my simplified deployment process:
- remove from the load balancer
- deploy a release of project A
- deploy a release of project B
- add to load balancer
In the environment I have 3 deployment targets. I want that deployment goes like this:
- remove server1 from LB
- deploy both projects
- add server1 to LB
- repeat (1.-3. steps) for server2
- repeat (1.-3. steps) for server3
I was thinking to add deploy release steps as the child of remove from LB but it doesn’t allow me to put that kind of process step as the child. Any advice?
How I can achieve that kind of deployment taking a server by server and run release of some project?