Library Build Information Error

When I go to Library > Build Information I am getting the following error:

An unexpected error occurred in Octopus v2020.1.15: “TypeError: Expected “0” to be defined”

I’ve included the following screenshot. There do not appear to be any corresponding errors in the server log.

I just resolved the issue. Using the SwaggerUI I found that there were three build information items that had an asterisk at the end of the name. These were old build information items that I believe might have been created by error in an Azure DevOps build step. I used the SwaggerUI to delete these items, and now the screen appears as expected.

1 Like

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for getting in touch! That’s great to hear you’ve managed to find the cause of this unexpected behavior, and I appreciate you outlining what the cause was. I haven’t had any luck reproducing this issue (i.e. pushing build information with an asterisk at the end of its name). When these were probably created by error as you thought, was this while running an older version of Octopus? I imagine we added some validation of the build information files recently which prevents this from occurring now.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns moving forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.