Latest deployed release for a channel

Hi,

I’m looking for a way to get the latest deployed release for a project, environment and channel through the API. /api/deployments allows me to specify the environment and project which I’ve been using, but to find the latest deployed release for a channel seems to be missing.

My current process is to get the latest deployments for project & environment, then get the latest releases and filter them down by channel id, then match the 2 to find the latest. It feels a little clunky right now. Is there a better way at all?

Cheers,

Turtle

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch regarding this missing data. After having a chat we agree that such information could come in handy and makes sense to return as part of this query. I have created Git Hub Issue #2296 to track the issue so keep an eye on its progress. It is currently not prioritised so I can’t be sure when it will get actioned but the ticket will be updated with details as it moves forward.
Thanks again for your suggestion,
Cheers,
Robert

Thanks Rob. It would be handy if we had channels on the query parameters. There could be a situation where we’d need to ‘page’ back through the data multiple times to find the latest deployment for a channel, if other channels are receiving more frequent releases.

Cheers,
Turtle

Thanks,
Ive appended your suggestion to the ticket. Now it just needs to get done :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Robert