Kubectl shows warning on missing kubectl-octo.yml config on Linux worker

It seems I have the same issue as here: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/5910
The only difference is that I run my script on Linux worker machine. Octopus v2019.13.7

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for getting in touch, and let me first offer my sincere apologies for this ticket slipping through the cracks. We’ve been working on improving our notification system (which pinged me about this) and that should help prevent this from happening in the future.

If you’re still hitting this issue, we’ll be more than happy to dive into this and work towards a resolution. I’d like to mention that we have been improving our Kubernetes support (and cross platform support in general) so a number of potentially relevant fixes/enhancements have been added since 2019.13.7. I’d be interested to hear if an upgrade to latest fixes this issue.

Otherwise would you be willing to send through a full verbose task log from a deployment exhibiting this behavior? That’ll help narrow down the search to figuring this one out. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns moving forward.

Best regards,

Kenny