Jenkins Plugin - Not showing all the available Spaces in drop down list

When I add a Build Step > Octopus Deploy: Push packages > Octopus Deploy Connection > Space…

I only have a choice of blank, or Default.

What am I missing to get it to show all the Spaces I have setup on the Octopus Deploy server?

I’ve configured the plugin on Jenkins in both the “Global Tool Configuration” and “Configure System”. I’ve double checked all the settings, and it looks good.

If I create another Build Step of Octopus Deploy: Deploy Release, and go to the Project Name, it shows everything that is in Default. So it seems to be pulling data from the Octopus Server. But I’m needing a Space that is not the Default.

Jenkins v2.222.3
Jenkins Plugin v2.1.5
Octopus Deploy Server v2020.2.9

Any ideas?

Are there any diagnostic utilities, or logs on either side (Jenkins and Octopus)?

Hi Trey,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m very sorry to hear you’re hitting this issue. It looks like you might be getting bitten by the following known bug where if the default Octopus connection is broken it’ll cause the spaces selector to not render. Could you confirm if this is applicable to your scenario?

If this matches up, does the workaround mentioned in the issue (Changing the order of the connections so the one that's working is the default connection) get your spaces dropdown to list your spaces as expected?

Let me know how you go, or if I’m mistaken in my understanding in any way. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.