Jenkins Plugin and JCasC

Hello,

My company is switching from Team City to Jenkins. We run Jenkins in K8S and it is redeployed every two weeks. All configuration is done in code. The Octopus Jenkins Plugin doesn’t full exposed it’s properties when using the JCasC functionality.

I found Jenkins plugin and support for JCasC in the forum and Added JCasC support for Octopus global configuration by pio-janik · Pull Request #106 · OctopusDeploy/octopus-jenkins-plugin · GitHub in GitHub. The forum post says someone was going to be looking at the PR shortly and that was months ago.

Do we know when this might be addressed?

Thanks.

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the forums!

I’m going to reach out to our integrations team and get some more information on this.

Please feel free to reach out in the meantime, but I will let you know what I hear back. As they are based in Australia, I won’t have anything for you until tomorrow after they’ve been online.

Best,
Jeremy

Hey James,

Actually, I just remembered that tomorrow is a holiday for AU, so we won’t hear back until Sunday night our time. Sorry for the double post as well as the increased delay.

I will reach back out ASAP.

Best,
Jeremy

Great. Thank you.

Hey James,

We’re in the process of getting the update pushed to the marketplace. I can’t make any promises on the exact time it will release but it should be soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Best,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I got an email from GitHub yesterday evening stating that the PR was merged.

I’ll keep an eye on the plugin to see when it gets updated to the new version.

Thanks again.

James

Hey James,

You’re very welcome!

Please let us know if you have any troubles with it once you’ve updated it.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Best,
Jeremy

Hey James,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that this should be in 3.1.7 which was released 14 hours ago.
Hopefully that gets you into a place where you can convert to Jenkins.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. If not, I hope you have a great week.

Best,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.