Issue with substituting values in file names containing dashes

I am encountering a warning during deploy indicating that two Target files (out of 4) cannot be found. I have a suspicion that the dash in the file name may be a problem. To test this, I added the 4th file, which did not have a dash and it went right through. Has this been encountered before?

Deploying package: C:\Octopus\Files\tconnect.36.67397.nupkg-5f7a4a7e-578b-44b7-af5e-efe7453d2737
12:27:02Warning
No files were found that match the substitution target pattern 'Scripts\cgmTrends-print.js’
12:27:02Info
Performing variable substitution on 'C:\Octopus\Applications\tconnect Dev\tconnect\36.67397_1\Scripts\printView.js’
12:27:02Warning
No files were found that match the substitution target pattern 'Scripts\cgmTrends-boxchart.js’
Performing variable substitution on 'C:\Octopus\Applications\tconnect Dev\tconnect\36.67397_1\Scripts\common.js’

This Step has a Custom install directory set to a variable with the following value
#{InstallDirectory} = C:\Websites\tconnectDev

Hi Jim,

Is it possible for you to send through a screenshot of the step that is having the issue, in particular the substitute in files area, and also the NuGet package you are trying to deploy? (You can mark the ticket as private and it will only be visible to Octopus Deploy staff).

Thank you and kind regards,
Henrik

I have sent email to support with additional files as I cannot make this post private.

Some Additional information. There are three tasks for the three separate environments. Previously, Dev was working and Test and Staging were having this issue. Then I deleted and recreated dev and now it is having the issue.

One interesting difference is that the dev environment is unpacking and doing Substitutions in “C:\Octopus\Applications\tconnect Dev\” (default) while the others are using the Custom Install Directory and unpacking in “C:\Websites\tconnect Test | Staging” before moving to final destination.