I found the following bug in the a typescript api package (Error when fetching tenant variables · Issue #156 · OctopusDeploy/api-client.ts · GitHub). I tried to follow the guidelines for reporting issues but it seems like the link to contact support is broken, so I though I would test here instead!
Thanks for your time
Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention! I did some testing with this today and reproduced the issue you’re seeing. I brought it to the attention of our developers who have identified a bug. Here’s the pull request already done. We’re aiming to have an updated version out shortly with the fix, so keep an eye out.
Thanks again for the bug report. If you have any further questions, thoughts, or find any other bugs, please don’t hesitate to let us know.