Is there a publically available JS client for the REST API?

Hi,

I know there is a .NET client library for the API, but I haven’t been able to find one for JavaScript, which I find odd since that is of course what the actual Octopus web application uses. It’s not a big deal, as I’ve been able to just copy the library from the JS served up by the web app, but it just seems strange that I had to, as opposed to their being a nuget package for it or something.

Oh also, if there was a TypeScript definition file for this library, that would totally rock! :slight_smile:

One more thing: would it be possible to get a JSON schema for all resources available from the API? If so, I could probably generate the TypeScript definitions.

Hi again David!

Thanks for the suggestion! We really like this one and absolutely believe we should do this. I have created the UserVoice suggestion for you this time. :slight_smile:
Please head over there and vote/comment on this one with your thoughts.
Link: https://octopusdeploy.uservoice.com/forums/170787-general/suggestions/16396810-publish-publicly-available-javascript-client-libra

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Daniel

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.