Integration with Jfrog Artifactory SSL issue

Hi ,

I am Prabhjot and working on Octopus. I am integrating Jfrog Artifactory and adding all the details in external feed. But when doing the test getting an error “The SSL certificate could not be established, see inner exception. The remote certificate is invalid because of errors in the certificate chain”. This is because the TLS certificate is generated locally for Artifactory.

Please let me know if there is any option to disable SSL Verification.

Thanks,
Prabhjot

Hi @prabhjotkour.91,

Thank you for reaching out.
I don’t believe that there is an option to disable certificate verification for a feed and generally it wouldn’t be recommended.

Trying to work out a way to solve this issue, obviously you could provide a certificate with a trusted CA, alternatively you could modify your current feed or create a repository replication in a locked down location, that would provide the feed contents over a non encrypted (HTTP) URL? Obviously, if the server isn’t secure or is available outside of your organisation, I wouldn’t recommend the insecure suggestion.

Let me know if either of those solutions work for you.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.