Installation octopus deploy server

hello,
I turned off the computer and when I turned it on again to work on octopus the same problem came back

Hi @jack7,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Octopus Deploy instance, but I would be happy to help take a deeper dive into the issue.

Reading through your other support thread, it almost sounds like you might have some server provisioning that reconfigures the server on each reboot. This might be a golden VM image pulled each time the server is rebooted or a bootstrap script that runs to configure things for your environment.

Do you know if something like this exists in your environment? If so, you might review this configuration to see if it sets any defaults for PowerShell that might need to be updated. If another team handles server provisioning at your organization, you might reach out to them to see if they can provide any insight into this as well.

I hope this additional information helps, but let me know if I can be of any more assistance.

Best,

Britton

1 Like

hello @britton.riggs ,
no of this things exists in my environment

Hey @jack7,

I noticed you posted this up in the forum post here, do you mind if I close this topic as I have given you some advise and things to try in the other forum post and it will just get confusing if we have two open for the same issue.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Clare

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.