Inline source code window not scrolling correctly

I’ve recently upgraded our test instance of Octopus Server to the latest version. 2020.1.14 LTS.

My prod version is 2019.6.5 LTS. The scrolling and high lighting works perfectly in my Prod version of OD server .

But it does not work very well in the latest version of OD server.

Highlighting in the code window is also very light. In the above image ‘inding -Na’ part of new-webbinding -Name is highlighted. I can barley make it out.

Hi @j_steensma,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m very sorry you’re getting bitten by this bug since upgrading. Fortunately this is a known bug that you can reference at the following link.

The fix has been merged and should be included in a patch release soon. The highlighting has also been made a little darker, and in case you’re interested the highlighting while in dark mode is more obvious. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns going forward.

Best regards,

Kenny

Thanks. Looking forward to that update. Due to some projects building a Pipeline at the moment, this is hindering me from upgrading our production instance of Octopus Deploy. As the Issue describes, there is no workaround.

Thanks for your attention to the issue.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for keeping in touch! My sincere apologies that this is hindering the upgrade of your prod instance. I’m hoping that the fix will be included in a patch release very soon, so I’d recommend subscribing to it for the time being.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

I have found a work around for this issue.
If you use ctrl-A to select all and then click off the select all inside the coding window, the scroll bars will appear.

Hi Jason,

Nice! Thanks for sharing your workaround. If you have any questions or concerns moving forward, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny