Include time of releases on dashboard!

Can we please get the TIME of the release on the dashboard? During development we release throughout the day and we need to see the time. I think this has been discussed before but it’s still not part of the UI.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch! And thanks for the suggestion! I had a look through UserVoice and was unable to find any suggestions that cover this, so I created one.
Please feel free to vote and comment with your thoughts, if it gets enough community support behind it we can look at adding it.

Link: https://octopusdeploy.uservoice.com/forums/170787-general/suggestions/15432270-show-the-time-of-the-deployment-on-the-dashboard

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Daniel

Looks good, I voted, however, please implement as soon as possible, versus waiting for the suggestion to garner many votes. It’s a small but very useful improvement.

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.