HTML/JS widget that can be used for the Octopus status of deployment representation on the reporting dashboard

Hi all,

I’m looking for a widget code that can be used for the Octopus status of deployment representation on the reporting dashboard in Confluence page via a macro “HTML include”.

Please suggest, if I can find somewhere already existing one or share a code that can be used for HTML/JS widget creation.

Hi @Sta.Bdv

While we don’t have any specific banners or HTML/JavaScript for such a thing, you are more than welcome to use any of our Logos and branding found here: https://octopus.com/company/brand for your dashboard!

I hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further requests.

Hi @Justin_Walsh, sorry, my bad, I wasn’t specific in explanation purpose of widget.
The widget is necessary for the status of deployment representation on the reporting dashboard in Confluence page.
I found that as a generic Integration is available only REST API.
I’m looking for something that has already implemented using the REST API.
Thank you!

No problems @Sta.Bdv! Due the varied setups and environmental specificity, I’m afraid that we don’t have a generic external widget here.

We do have a few demo scripts for getting information out of the API available in our GitHub repo, in particular, this one might work to get the information you need, or at the very least, get you most of the way there:

1 Like

Hi @Justin_Walsh,

Ok, I got it.

Thank you for the scripts!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.