How to remove phase from Lifecycle?

Using Octopus 3.3.4
During some tests I added a phase to the default lifecycle. I need to remove it again, but the phases are not listed in that view. How to remove a phase?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! Could you send through some screenshots of the behaviour? I haven’t been able to replicate this but feel that I might be missing something.

Thanks!
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

This “Default” lifecycle contains 4 phases - but I can’t see how to delete any of them?
Attached…

Thanks.

Hi,

When there are no phases defined, the phases are generated automatically from the environments page, so as long as the environment exists, it will have a phase. You need to explicitly define the phases if you want to exclude any environment. Or remove the environment if you no longer need it.

Hope that helps!
Vanessa

Thanks Vanessa - that works.

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.