How to deploy c# console application on different environment

Hi, i am new on Octopus Deploy and i have some Colsle application written in C# and i want to deploy those application by using the Octopus Deploy but by consuming many time on Internet i am still unable to find any best solution of this problem so please if you help me i will be very thankful.

Hey @aali,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’d recommend taking a look at our getting started docs here that will help you understand the basics of Octopus Deploy.

To deploy a console application I’d recommend taking a look at this deploying a package guide which should show you how to deploy a console application.

If after reading the guides you still have more questions let me know and I’ll help as much as possible.

Thanks,
Adan

Hello @adam.close ,
I have done these guide but i am still get my solution let me explain. I am using Teamcity to build my colsole application and after that teamcity Push nugut package on octopus dashboard and now i want to deploy this package at my server machine so please guide me the process how can i deploy package at machine from octopus deploy.
Thnaks and Regards

Hey @aali,

Have you added your server as a deployment target in Octopus?

Thanks

Yes i have added my server as a deployment target in Octopus.

Great!

In your Octopus project, you will need to use the “Deploy a Package” step to deploy your console application to your server.

If you then wanted to run a script on the console application after it’s deployed you can enable custom deployment scripts on that step and run a script.

I hope this helps but let me know if you need further information.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.