How to delete latest version of deployment and deploy next old build version

Hello,

I’m trying to deploy latest build version. For example my deployment version number is 1.1.1 which is already deployed but I want to deploy 1.0.0. Package. The package(1.0.0) was pushing to built infeed but it says already 1.1.1 is existed on the deployment. It can’t deploy 1.0.0 version. I deleted package(1.1.1) from built-In folder on the server. I think it’s taking latest version from Cache. How can I delete 1.1.1 version from my deployments and deploy 1.0.0.

Thanks!

Hi @shivadeveloper878,

Thanks for posting your question, and sorry to hear you’re encountering that unexpected behavior when attempting to deploy a specific package version.

By default, the latest package version will be selected when you create a new release. For example, I have two package versions (1.1.1 and 1.0.0) for my release, and the latest is selected:

You should be able to select the specific package version you’re after by either entering the version or selecting it in the drop-down under Select Version:

If you’re looking to remove the 1.1.1 package version, you should be able to do this under Library > Packages, but let me know if that isn’t working for some reason.

If you’ve removed the 1.1.1 version of your package manually, you might need to re-index your packages.

I hope that’s helpful but let me know if you have further questions.

Best,
Patrick

Hey Patrick,

It worked perfectly after removing packages from the library. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.